Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

Well, today went well...it was a little odd....we had several non-family members at thanksgiving...thats a new thing for us...it was nice...in my family thanksgiving is movie time...we went and saw pride and prejudice, it was really good...then we went and saw harry potter, again...the only bad thing was i kept getting hell about almost being 30... :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i'm thankful for several things in my life...
just being me (and being okay with that)
my friends
my family
my talent
and harry potter : )

we also saw rent last night...it was really, really good...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"really, really good" does not, in my humble opinion, even begin to describe it. but it's a good start! =)

Anonymous said...

hey we weren't that bad aleast i didn't hear any arguing(spelling)

Michel D said...

I want to see Harry Potter again... and I want to see Rent and I want to not have to commute to Austin anymore... but today was my last day at Dell, hooray! Now I only have the State of Texas to worry about, and another small part-time job as soon as I can get one.

Soon I won't have to commute anymore, and then I'll have an awesome place with an awesome bed to call my own. I'm tired of feeling so transient.