Sunday, November 13, 2005

thank you : )

to everyone that came out on Friday night : ) it was nice to have so many people there...and i love having my friends around : ) i hope everyone had a little bit of fun...

if anyone is interested, we are playing again...this upcoming friday...at galileos..and then i'm playing with KC Clifford...the stringent, i think, will be better this night : )


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i'm really excited about Thursday...thursday at midnight i will be at the harry potter movie...YES!!!

2 comments:

Michel D said...

I don't get to watch Harry Potter until Friday or Saturday... probably saturday. :(

Don't ruin the story for me. I hear that something bad happens to Cedric or something. I'm worried for him, he just hooked up with Cho. Poor guy.

jenn said...

nothing happens to cedric...he will be okay : )