Wednesday, November 30, 2005


i've been working on a project that i'm truly excited about...its tons of fun...i love projects, especially ones that make me happy...

i did put up my christmas tree the other day...its really cute and i even broke out the christmas music to get the spirit going (really it was for patria, i hate christmas music : )

i was reading a blog today and it linked this site pandora, and i love it...you can type in your favorite band and it will play music that is like them, only a few of the bands i've heard i actually know...a lot of them i'm going to check into...i'm having fun with it...

the other day i saw a kid that had a shirt on that said "i'm a keeper"...my first thought was *thats a cool harry potter shirt*...it hit me after that thought, that the shirt had nothing to do with harry potter... : ) i'm a dork : )


1 comment:

Michel D said...

When I went and saw Harry Potter with my brother, there was this 19 or 20 year old guy there with a homemade shirt with those iron-on felt letters that said "Hogsmeade is for Lovers"

It was pretty sweet.