Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I finished...

the 4th harry potter book again : ) i think i caught a lot more this time then i have the other times i've read it...its still one of my favorite and i've linked some things in it to the 6th book...i like that jk rowlings does that in her books...i'm truly excited about seeing the movie tomorrow night...i'm going to cry and i will just let everyone know that now : )



it has been an extremely long day...i've got to find a lawyer..i think i have a friend that will work...this seems like such an adult thing to do...blah...

i'm ready to have a clean house again...everytime i clean...its a mess within 30 minutes...i think if i lived in a bigger place it wouldn't bother me as much...

one good thing about coughing all the time is that it really works your abs : )

1 comment:

Michel D said...

Why are you crying and calling a lawyer? What's up with that? Email me with the dirty sordid details.

I'm going to bed now, four hours away comes soon. I'll be so happy when I only have one job in December. Then I'll get to actually talk to my friends again.