Tuesday, November 08, 2005

if no one sees me or hears from me...

for the next couple of days, assume i'm dead...i really hate being sick...i know, like all of you enjoy it : ) I will feel better tomorrow...i have a basketball game to go to (hornets vs. magic : )...sickness is all in your head right????

i need scavenger hunt ideas...if you have any, please let me know : )

what did you do yesterday, some of you may ask me...well let me tell you...

i spent my morning trying to get pat some shots...which didn't happen because i didn't have the right paper work...i took the day off because i was feeling like shit (see last post : ), and i fell asleep watching harry potter...went to pick pat up from school and take her to the dentist...then spent 2.5 hours there because she has to have 2 root canals...i'm just glad i'm not her family who has to pay for this....then we got medicine...blah, blah...then came home and fell asleep to more harry potter...it was an eventful day...

i did find out good news today...one of my schools that didn't have instruments was dropped and i get to go longer to one of my other schools...then i found out, instruments finally came at the other school that didn't have any instruments...YEA!!!!!

i was sent out an e-mail yesterday to help with a thanksgiving dinner for government housing..if anyone is interested in helping let me know...its next Tuesday, Nov 15th from 5:30-7:30...



4 comments:

Michel D said...

I hope you don't die. Then I won't have anyone to go to SXSW with. Get better! I demand it!

Maybe she got you sick with her asian bird flu stuff...

If you die, I'll be very lonely come March... I'll probably drag your corpse around 6th street with me. Don't worry, I won't defile your body or anything.

jenn said...

I think im going to make it...YEA!!!
I may hack up a lung though, but i'm sure i can do without one : )

Cody.."what happened to shiny?"..we need to know when you don't work : )

jenn said...

SXSW here i come : )

alive and well...

jenn said...

sorry cody..i wasn't being rude, i swear, but it did come off like that : )